- ASAP Fire & Safety installs, services and inspects all types of clean agent suppression systems. These systems can be Halon, FM200, Sapphire, FE36, Inergen and C02.
- Clean Agent systems are designed to protect the following sensitive electronic areas: computer rooms, data centers, switch gear rooms, UPS rooms, telecommunications rooms, laboratories, media storage rooms, medical record storage rooms, CT/CAT Scan, MRI control rooms and some specific machinery.
- Clean agent systems work by discharging a gas into the protected area. In some cases the gas reduces the oxygen level below that required to maintain a fire. These systems are called clean, as they typically put out a fire with little or no damage to sensitive electronics or data.
- NFPA 2001 and State Fire Codes requires that all Clean Agent Fire Suppression Systems be inspected on a semi-annual basis.
- We currently have the State of NH Contract and large accounts such as GE Aircraft Engines; to test and inspect all of their clean agent fire suppression systems throughout all of their facilities.